We help brands
build + manage their online communities through blended social media campaigns.
We do it all.
By utilising strong blended social media strategies across the social networks best suited for your brand; we create dynamic environments for optimum brand exposure and social PR.
We take the stress out of your social media, looking after your end-to-end campaign management. With a multi-focused strategy, we work to create strong communities through energised content campaigns, heightening your brand exposure and driving a new sales channel via social media.
Meriton came to us as they wanted to build an engaged audience through current and relevant content to shape a community of fans who shared a common interest in travel, leisure and adventure.
WHAT WE DID
Grow the Fan base on both Facebook and Twitter, as well as driving brand exposure. Since achieving this, the focus switched to website traffic and generating room bookings through social media.
Since March 2012, the following results have been achieved:
- Facebook Fans: 671 to 13,707. (+1943%)
- Average monthly engagement: 878 'Likes', 'Comments' and 'Shares' of content placed on the Facebook Page
State Custodians are the number one non-bank lender within Australia (voted 3 years in a row by Money Magazine Awards). As a purely online financial institution, they have a strong focus on their social media activities in order to engage with their consumer markets. State Custodians wanted to increase their Fan engagement via Facebook, as well as create a new way of
building leads for the organisation via the social platform.
WHAT WE DID
With this in mind, we developed a creative campaign called Help Me With My Mortgage, which asked Fans to share via a competition application / landing page on Facebook why they deserved to receive $3,000 paid off their mortgage.
Users whom submitted an entry were not to be existing State Custodians customers, and were asked to share important information about their pre-existing mortgage including: loan provider, loan amount, interest rate etc.
Once a Fan had entered the competition, they were encouraged to share their entry on Facebook with their friends and family in order to get the most votes
Gaining high quality leads for mortgage providers online and via social media is not the easiest task. in light of this, the results of this campaign for state custodians were seen as fantastic.
- 149 entries
- These ultimately became leads for the organisation to go and convert these entries (with other mortgage providers) into a State Custodian customer
- 562 votes
- 2,111 new Fans acquired as a result
PawBag came to Web Profits with the goal to utilise social media as a predominate way to drive traffic and sales to the newly launched PawBag website.
WHAT WE DID
With little to no search rankings and a limited budget - we focused on growing the Fan base on Facebook through a strong content management strategy and Facebook Ads, sharing information on the product and general doggy-content to create excitement and entice purchases. The more recently launched ClawBag Facebook Page (of course, focused on our feline friends) sits at 11,715 Fans.
Since May 2012, the following results have been achieved:
- Facebook Fans: 0 to 15,552
- Average monthly engagement: 5,186 'Likes', 'Comments' and 'Shares' of content placed on the Facebook Page
- 49,094 monthly average users (organic reach)
- 140,416 monthly post impressions
The Australian Institute of Fitness
The Australian Institute of Fitness sought increased engagement through their already strong Facebook Fan base (30,702). Goals included to further promote fitness services to their existing Fan base resulting in more sales leads, grow the Facebook Fan base and increase the quality and engagement with the content shared by way of type, development and visual appearance.
WHAT WE DID
In order to reach these goals, the following strategies were utilised:
- Designed a branded Facebook Cover Image, Facebook landing page focused on building Fans and a Facebook landing page focused on conversions (sales leads)
- Consulted with The Australian Institute of Fitness supplying strategies for content and community management, branded imagery and conversion techniques
- Managed the Facebook Advertising campaign, focused on Fan and conversion building
Since February 2013, the following results have been achieved:
- Fan base grew from 30,702 to 40,560 Fans (+ 32%)
Moraitis is Australia’s leading hard produce, hydroponic-
tomato and banana supplier to the retail sector. Moraitis approached Web Profits to assist in the brand exposure for Kumato Tomatoes via Facebook with the ultimate goal to build a Kumato Lovers Army via the platform. The Social Media goal for Kumato Tomatoes was initially to grow the Facebook Fan base to 3,000 Fans within 3 months.
WHAT WE DID
The Fan goal was achieved within 6 weeks proving the interest and intrigue in Kumato Tomatoes. The Kumato Lovers Army has recently reached 10,000 Fans. A fabulous community goal achieved in under 12 months.
Since April 2012, the following results have been achieved:
- Facebook Fans: 87 to 10,165 Fans (+11,684%)
- Average monthly engagement: 1,280 'Likes', 'Comments' and 'Shares' of content placed on the Facebook Page
- 16,878 monthly average users (organic reach)
- 50,093 monthly post impressions